Specks of Dust, Heat of Sweats... Spring Cleaning
Friday was a non school day since it's elearning and seriously, I've failed the elearning big time. Okay, that's whatever. Anyway, CNY is 'bout 2 weeks from now and that means that exams is 3 weeks away. No time for revision, big time! Anyway, I spend my friday and saturday packing my room and clearing the mess. De-clutter all the unnecessary things and I realised that I've got like 6 pieces of v-neck tee in the same cutting but different colour! Gosh, and like 2 basic polo, 2 tees and 1 long sleeve shirt. That's what left in my wardrobe after de-cluttering. Perhaps it's time to replenish with new clothes. Haha. Okay, I'm so not supposed to be wasting time thinking about what to buy and what not. There's still tons of things to be done like my photography assignment and reading to do for the IEF and seriously, revision on modules that's I've not been performing.
Oh, putting those things aside, I went to Bugis and Chinatown yesterday, the traffic flow at both areas, equally bad, no, Chinatown was worse off with the crowd going for the fire-crackers lighting session and the fireworks. Luckily managed to caught both, took some photos for assignment and had a hell load of fun even though it's short. Anyway, I really love hanging out with my cousins and bro.
Life and death in so unpredictable and I remember myself saying that almost a hundred times? I don't know but I know that someone in the family had just moved on to the other life. It's sudden but don't we all, one day, going through that stage of life? Honestly, what's ahead of my life right now, I have no idea but I know I not going to waste it. Think about what you want in life and someday you will find it.
Oh, putting those things aside, I went to Bugis and Chinatown yesterday, the traffic flow at both areas, equally bad, no, Chinatown was worse off with the crowd going for the fire-crackers lighting session and the fireworks. Luckily managed to caught both, took some photos for assignment and had a hell load of fun even though it's short. Anyway, I really love hanging out with my cousins and bro.
Life and death in so unpredictable and I remember myself saying that almost a hundred times? I don't know but I know that someone in the family had just moved on to the other life. It's sudden but don't we all, one day, going through that stage of life? Honestly, what's ahead of my life right now, I have no idea but I know I not going to waste it. Think about what you want in life and someday you will find it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home